Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to "The Burn Queen!"  The site where perfection isn't always the end result of a recipe. 

I've always been amazed at how people could take a recipe, or even create a recipe, and it turn out to be perfectly seasoned, perfectly cooked, perfectly displayed, and perfectly tasty.  Although my efforts are well intended, my experience has been more the charring of food, than the cooking of deliciously, exquisite meals.  Thus, I was awarded the title, "Burn Queen" by my young family.

Yes, I have even burned water.  Well, the water evaporated, and the pot all but melted. 

The Burn Queen will be my blog to document my continued journey into the world of cooking, baking, and homemaking.  It might not be pretty, but it will be focused on love, respect, and dedication to the most important people in my life!  My family!

Get whisked away with me by reading, responding, and sharing your less than perfect moments.  I welcome any tips on perfecting techniques and constructive criticism, but I appreciate you leaving out profanity, and derogatory remarks.

Preheating....

No comments:

Post a Comment